in ,

Man Finds Dead Mouse In His Coke

Coca-Cola are angrily denying the claims of a computer scientist named Damien from the French town of Varenne-sur-Seine, who claims that he discovered a dead mouse in a can of this world-famous soft beverage.

Damien, 34, told Le Parisien he ate a pizza in a restaurant close to his house and bought a can of Coke in his way home.

He says he noticed the weight of the rodent bobbing around in the tin, but it was only after drinking the coke he realised that the creature was in there.

He first called Coca-Cola’s head office in France. He says the company kept him on the telephone for a quarter of an hour and that they insisted that it would-be hopeless for the mouse to have entered the can at any point in their production procedure.

Damien asserts that he kept the can in his hand and did not set down it while it was open, so the mouse could not have slipped in while the drink was in his possession.

Coca-Cola have sent Damien a letter, repeating their insistence that the mouse could not get into a can in their own factory.

The firm requested that he send the could to them for evaluation, but Damien has up to now refused, stating that it’s his sole proof that the incident happened at all.

He’s currently storing the could in his freezer.

Unable to get the outcome he wanted by Coca-Cola, Damien called the police, who declined to take actions, and his doctor because he was concerned he could have contracted Leptospirosis (Weil’s disease) that can be spread through the urine of rats, dogs and mice.

Despite the fact that his doctor assured him that his gastrointestinal juices would be sufficient to kill any bugs that the might have been in the beverage he also contacted a regional poison control centre, according to a blood test.

He’s been advised to report back to the center if he shows any flu-like symptoms from the coming three months.