A FORMER sex slave who says she was forced to sleep with Prince Andrew on three occasions has told a documentary: “Only one of us is telling the truth.”
In a teaser for her BBC Panorama interview, Virginia Roberts also describes her time with the duke’s paedo pal Jeffrey Epstein as “really scary”.
Virginia, now 35, made the explosive allegations in a clip aired ahead of the broadcast on Monday.
She claims she had sex with Andrew aged 17 in 2001 after they went to Tramp nightclub in London, and claims they were introduced by Epstein’s girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell.
In a car-crash interview with Newsnight this month, Andrew denied ever meeting Virginia and claimed he was at a Pizza Express in Woking on the night he was said to have done so.
He also dismissed her claims that he sweated heavily as they danced at the club — saying an overdose of adrenaline during the Falklands War left him with a medical condition that meant he could not sweat.
But Virginia told the interviewer: “He knows what happened, I know what happened. And there’s only one of us telling the truth.”
She added: “It was a really scary time in my life.”
In a further blow for Andrew, the Panorama show was slated to run for 30 minutes, but has been extended to an hour on Monday.
A BBC insider said: “If viewers thought the Newsnight interview was car crash then this will be even more gripping.
“Virginia makes some explosive revelations and she leaves no stone unturned. Prince Andrew will have a lot of explaining to do.”
The Duke of York, 59, has vehemently denied the accusations against him, branding them “false” and “without foundation”.
He was forced to step down from royal duties following his disastrous interview with Emily Maitlis on November 16 — with charities and businesses dumping him as their patron in the fallout.
He was widely criticised for failing to show remorse for his friendship with Epstein or empathy for the paedo’s victims.
Epstein was found dead in his New York prison cell in August as he awaited trial on sex trafficking charges.
Virginia initially made her claims against Andrew in court papers in Florida.
But they were struck from US civil court records in 2015 when a judge ruled them “immaterial and impertinent”.
Buckingham Palace has branded the allegations “false and without any foundation”, stating: “Any suggestion of impropriety with under-age minors” by the duke was ”categorically untrue”.
But Andrew could face further embarrassing revelations as ex Lady Victoria Hervey is considering offers for a tell-all book about her life.
The socialite, 43, has confirmed she briefly dated the duke but has remained tight-lipped about their relationship.
Last week she told Good Morning Britain her time living in one of Epstein’s New York apartments was “frightening”.
And a source told SunOnline: “There is a lot that Victoria has never revealed.
“She feels like now is the right time to get some things off her chest.”
The Prince and the Epstein Scandal airs on Monday, December 2, at 8.30pm.